Saturday, June 07, 2008


I have to mention that this is 6/7/8 today.

I started Tai Chi again after a several year hiatus, same teacher but different setting. There's a different significance for me this time, since I'm looking at this practice to keep me physically strong in my old age. The spiritual lessons are a little bonus as well as the insights into Chinese Medicine. That's all I have to say about that for now.

Sugar is off learning about back yard beekeeping. Who knew that he had an interest in the area? He really responded to the solitary bee project, knocking together 6 houses for the street fence. I envision a lot of loner bees, coming and going without noticing the neighbor bees, probably with little bee Ipods to help them tune out the rest of the world. We'll just leave them be, so to speak.


photo from http://en.wikibooks.org/