Thursday, May 27, 2004

Does something new and different have to happen every single day? Can't we just have a couple of days when things are pretty much the same? In a good way, that is. I've noticed that the universe is a little off balance lately and I see it manifested in the odd things that people around me are doing. When it gets like this, I have to remember to be certain about my own universe rather than focus on the bumps and hiccups going on around me. This helps:

"What is true for you is what you have observed yourself and when you lose that you have lost everything."

Meanwhile, it's gorgeous in Boulder this time of year. Looks like weather for the Bolder Boulder will be cool and clear. No, no, no - I'm not going to run in it! This year we're going to walk down to Folsom Stadium through the race route and see the festivities and get some free Power Bars. Then we'll wander over to the Boulder Creek Festival. Great way to kick off the summer.