Wednesday, November 08, 2006

This time I voted, early again, but I really wasn't into it. I'm the kind of voter who votes for the individual issue or candidate so I'm not sure if I make that much difference. Some Dems, some Republicans, a couple of Libs. I pretty much voted against any amendments in an effort to keep the Constitution de-kludged. Term Limits for Judges - yes. No more money to the school districts (though it was hard to decipher those questions). I was going to vote for Ritter but at the last minute decided Beauprez, just to keep a balance between party control the State Legislature and the Executive Branch. I don't really see a lot of difference in the candidates and I'm fine with Ritter winning.
On the federal level, I'm looking forward to seeing how the Dems tidy up now that they have power.